Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to across 35 countries in the world.
We are looking for Senior Systems Analysts to our several business areas: e-Customs and tax systems, SplitKey and other client projects.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Elicit, document and analyze customer requirements.
- Document and analyze customer business processes, consult the customer.
- Design and document user interfaces, ensure the usability of the system.
- Design a solution in close cooperation with developers.
- Assess existing functionality, manage changes to the system.
- Specify development tasks, consult developers about the requirements and the design.
- Validate that the system meets the customer requirements, consult testers concerning system functionality.
- Create and maintain user documentation (user manuals, online help).
- Assist in developing analysis methodology and reqruitment of new team members.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (degree in information technology or computer science attained or in progress or equivalent level of professional experience).
- Ability to think systematically, organize inconsistent information and ask “why?”
- Ability to consult other people, work in a team.
- Very good spoken and written English and Estonian.
- Previous working experience as systems analyst.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead people.
- Basic programming skills, ability to understand code.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to hone your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.