Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to across 35 countries in the world.
We are looking for Software Testers to our several business areas: UXP product, e-Customs and tax systems.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan testing activities and test suites to ensure and improve the quality of the products.
- Perform manual testing to verify the functionality as it is being developed.
- Write test documentation (plans, test cases, testing reports).
- Implement automated test suites.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Work experience as a tester or quality engineer.
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Redmine, JIRA, Trac or similar).
- Ambition to break software and report issues frankly, to achieve more resilient and more secure software.
- Detail oriented mindset, persinstence and willinglness to learn.
- Good spoken and written English and Estonian.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Interest and experience in security testing.
- Experience in test automation.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to hone your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.