Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to across 35 countries in the world.
We are looking for Lead QA Engineer to our UXP product team.
LEAD QA ENGINEER
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan testing activities and implement test suites to ensure and improve the quality of the UXP product family.
- Discover the testing levels and methods applicable to UXP, by exploring the product family, making experiments and asking questions.
- Participate in release planning from the quality assurance point of view. Assist the release engineer in defining and documenting the scope of release testing.
- Implement manual and automated test suites depending on the levels and methods chosen.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- A degree in information technology or computer science attained or in progress or equivalent level of professional experience.
- Work experience as a professional quality engineer for at least 2 years, including automated testing and planning.
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Redmine, JIRA, Trac or similar).
- Ability to automate test suites, willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Ambition to break software and report issues frankly, to achieve more resilient and more secure software.
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and ask “why?”.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Experience with teamwork.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Interest and experience in security testing.
- Leadership skills, ability to work independently and guide other.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.