Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems across 35 countries.
We are looking for Release Engineer to join our e-Customs and tax systems client projects.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Configure and administer development and testing environments as well as build tools (CI).
- Plan and implement repeatable builds of the e-Customs family of products.
- Package e-Customs software, document the installation procedures of the software.
- Support our customers in installing, configuring and maintaining e-Customs software.
- Respond to support requests, help customers resolve errors.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Work experience as a professional software engineer or systems administrator for at least 2 years; experience as a release engineer is a big plus.
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Redmine, JIRA, Trac or similar).
- Sound experience with Linux and understanding of networking.
- Administering knowledge of Oracle and Postgres RDBM systems.
- General experience with virtualization and container platforms (VirtualBox, Xen, Docker).
- Interest in release engineering, automation and repeatable processes.
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and ask “why?”
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience with teamwork.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Practical experience with configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Salt and others).
- Interest in database and query performance analysis.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Quiet, yet lively office in Tallinn or Tartu.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com